chosen1s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know this seems premature...

But I went to Best Buy yesterday...No Castlevania
I went to Target...No Castlevania
I went to Wal-Mart...No Castlevania

Now, it wasn't sold out - there was no tag for it.

Circuit City DID have one. And no, I'm not sitting on Castlevania DS hoping it gets rare so I can sell it. More than anything I'm surprised if they didn't mass-produce the crap out of this game. People have been buzzing about it since the DS came out a year ago, and it's gotten a LOT of coverage in game mags, etc.

Just curious if anyone has noticed the same. Thought it was interesting that I can't find the game anywhere.

I see it in stock everywhere and my GameCrazy has it used. There's no chance it'll be rare.

Phoenix Wright.. now there's a game that'll get harder and harder to find. This time next year, Trauma Center will be pretty hard to find as well.

I think a few months from now, it will be a little tougher to find, but probably not on the level the GBA Castlevanias are.

I figured Trauma Center would be rare. I'd bet they didn't make many of them because the point of the game is so unusual.

Try to look at the sales for October. Castlevania was the best selling game on DS, second only to GTA on overall handheld sale. Trauma Center sold about 22,959 copies. Remember other than Tactics Orge, most of Atlus portable games are not that hard to find.

Now Phoenix Wright only sold 9,555 copies. It also appeared in fewer places compare to Trauma Center (BB had TC, but not PW). While Phoenix Wright was only out for like half the month, it basiclly did poorly in terms of sale. Also some capcom portable games like the first two mega man zero games will cost you around $50-60 brand new, so dont think just because it is capcom it will be easy to find.

We got one copy of phoenix wright in at work, sold the same day, haven't recieved a single one since. I think that game is going to be very difficult to find this time next year.

Castlevania DS was sort of hard to find the week or week after it's release, a lot of people were buying it up. now I see copies wherever I go. Actually saw a copy today at CC that was 2 dollars cheaper than retail.

Haven't seen Phoenix Wright for sale at most places other than Gamecrazy or Gamestop.

I don't think it's rare however, I think it's more a lack of Nintendo support. I have Nintendo systems, I love Nintendo so don't get me wrong. However with the lowest market share they have normally the smallest section in stores and most of that is stale stock.

Well I have few options for buying games in my area so i mainly shop online for them, but after i purchased my DS i really wanted Castlevania and didn't want to wait to have it shipped. I went to Kmart and it looked like they didn't have it...In fact it only looked like they had about 6 different DS games. Well when the cashier unlocked the case and let me paw through it i discovered that they had well over 30 games and that they just mixed them all up behind the other games.

She said they did that to make room to display all the stupid PSP movies.

bread's done
Back