Is Cheapassgamer.com your favorite website?

Yes, I look at it every damn day. It consumes my life. On an unrelated issue, I agree with CheapyD that you, Scrubking, have chosen a much nicer signature than your previous. I know we've flamed before but how about a truce? You're a good dude, and I'm not being sarcastic here.

I spend a lot of time here so much in fact that last week I forgot to put a cover sheet on my TPS reports and had 8 people harrass me about it.

[quote name='grayghost81']Yes, I look at it every damn day. It consumes my life. On an unrelated issue, I agree with CheapyD that you, Scrubking, have chosen a much nicer signature than your previous. I know we've flamed before but how about a truce? You're a good dude, and I'm not being sarcastic here.[/quote]

I check this site almost every hour! I'm glad you like my new sig, and of course we can be friends.

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='grayghost81']Yes, I look at it every damn day. It consumes my life. On an unrelated issue, I agree with CheapyD that you, Scrubking, have chosen a much nicer signature than your previous. I know we've flamed before but how about a truce? You're a good dude, and I'm not being sarcastic here.[/quote]

I check this site almost every hour! I'm glad you like my new sig, and of course we can be friends.[/quote]

Excellent, not to sound corny but you and me giving eachother shit kind of threw off the "zen" of this site for me. I'm glad we're cool again. [/afterschool special]

Yeeeaaaaa, its just that we're putting cover sheets on all TPS reports now, and I'm going to need you to go ahead and take care of that from now on, and I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo, mmmm'kay?

[quote name='catacasa']Just don't eat the guacamole...[/quote]

Huh? Come on dude, lets get back on topic here.

PC Loadletter? The fuck does that mean?!

EDIT: MY BAD - "I'll put strychnine in the guacamole." ok ok

Yeah I check the site constantly, like once an hour. Its an obsession really, but I can't help myself. I like getting games almost as much as playing them.

Absolutely.. I was never into posting on forums either until I got into this site, but now I see hours pass me by as I randomly go through the posts looking for a deal or trade or anything

BTW thats my favorite movie, Ithink I'm going to watch it at some point today despite having an assload of work to do

I always have a window open to the CAG main page, both at work and at home. I open the latest posts in new windows, and when I am done reading through them all, I refresh the main page, and repeat the process (occasionally pausing briefly to get some actual work done). I spend way more time on CAG than I do playing games -- sad, but true.

[quote name='"guessed"']I always have a window open to the CAG main page, both at work and at home. I open the latest posts in new windows, and when I am done reading through them all, I refresh the main page, and repeat the process (occasionally pausing briefly to get some actual work done). I spend way more time on CAG than I do playing games -- sad, but true.[/quote]

me too

This is my homepage. I learned my lesson when the one day that I didn't check it was the 5 dollar nightfire and rygar deal. Just thinking about that gets me angry.

This and insertcredit.com are the only two websites I go to everyday besides all of my friends livejournals.

I can positively say it is my favorite site. I mean I am on this site more than any other site. It's the only forum I belong to, and as you can see I definitely spend a lot of time here.

This is definitely one of my favorite sites. Ever since I discovered CAG, I've been hanging out here a lot. I'm usually on here multiple times throughout the day and night. This is a great site and I enjoy being here. Thanks for running such a great site CheapyD :mrgreen:

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']LOL, this is my 2nd favorite site and i check on it like every 10 minutes... and my boss yells at me every 10 minutes too, hehe ;)[/quote]

Well, don't leave us in suspense, what is your #1 favorite?

Hells yeah, you best belie' dat shiiiit. Cheapassgamer is my homepage and fav website. I'm on these damn forums every day. my #2 and 3 sites are Spong and Mortisland, in that order.

bread's done
Back