Is Gamestop going to run a Trade 3 get $10 again?

bowmanarmy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Does anyone know if on of these is comming up? I have about 50 games to get rid of, but dot have time to put time on ebay. I wish I could just sell in bulk, but I'm not sure wut I would get for them.

I think these were at EB only? I remember them having like trade in 5 get 10 for each for new releases. Don't remember seeing any of these trade in deals lately at GS. This should be more of a bragging rights situation.

i doubt it, since they have a trade 5 get $10 deal right now.

it's actually a little more complicated than that depending the platform the game is for, i think it's something like trade (5 ps2/gc/xbox games) or (4 ds/psp games) or (2 xbox360 games) and get +$10,

very doubtful, right now the deal we have going on is get and extra 10 bucks if you trade in:

5 GC,Xbox,or ps2 games
4 ds or psp games
2 360 games

it's not too bad, but its no 3 for 10

[quote name='Jaket']very doubtful, right now the deal we have going on is get and extra 10 bucks if you trade in:

5 GC,Xbox,or ps2 games
4 ds or psp games
2 360 games

it's not too bad, but its no 3 for 10[/QUOTE]

I thought this deal was dead at the end of April, or is this a new one? I was all set to trade another 5 games but everyone on the last deal thread for GS/EB said it was dead a few weeks ago! Dammit... Now I don't have time to do the trades before I have to go on a trip. How long is it good for?

Here is that old thread - it was pretty lively there with trade-in price quotes and everything, just like in the good ol' days of those wonderful EB trade-in deals.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86700&page=12

Seems like it ended in beginning of May, so is this the same deal running again? And since no one was really sure if and when that one ended, if we could get a definite end date from an insider for the current deal that would be great.

[quote name='io']I thought this deal was dead at the end of April, or is this a new one? I was all set to trade another 5 games but everyone on the last deal thread for GS/EB said it was dead a few weeks ago! Dammit... Now I don't have time to do the trades before I have to go on a trip. How long is it good for?

Here is that old thread - it was pretty lively there with trade-in price quotes and everything, just like in the good ol' days of those wonderful EB trade-in deals.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86700&page=12

Seems like it ended in beginning of May, so is this the same deal running again? And since no one was really sure if and when that one ended, if we could get a definite end date from an insider for the current deal that would be great.[/QUOTE]

the deal was re-enstated for the month of may... may 25th or something i believe is when it ends again

[quote name='Jaket']the deal was re-enstated for the month of may... may 25th or something i believe is when it ends again[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I thought this deal ended last month and I gots some Atari games to temporarily dump.

[quote name='Jaket']the deal was re-enstated for the month of may... may 25th or something i believe is when it ends again[/QUOTE]

May 25th, of course, being the day I get home from my trip (and too late to make it to EB). Are you sure it doesn't run through Friday May 26th?? I'm guessing it might not as they probably will have (different) Memorial Day deals running that weekend starting Friday.

bread's done
Back