Is it a good idea to have a sug. price list topic for traders and sellers POLL

BITADE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Do you think it's a good idea to have a sug. price list topic for traders and sellers on CAG? To help CA traders and sellers come up with prices. For me its hard come up with price on games.

NO. I dont want someone going "but its this price on the CAG price thread" when I offer a fair price or want a certain amount for my game. I already get enough of "I can get this much on ebay."

no, that defeats the point of CAG.. if you have a suggested price on EVERYTHING, no one will venture out into lower prices.. they will just set it according to the CAG value sheet.. the best thing to do is price games at what they are worth to YOU.. then, as a buyer.. if you find a good deal or one you are willing to pay the price for buy it! if the game isnt a good deal to you, dont shit in their threads.. just move on and let someone else take a shot at getting it!

No - a lot of people "value" games differently from what they are worth. And people are bitches in other peoples threads enough as is

Dave Olson

Actually, make that a yes. I think it would be fucking hysterical watching people try and agree on a suggested price - that thread might be the greatest in site history

Dave Olson

No, games have different values to everyone.

However I do think people selling (not trading) you should have to give prices though. Trading shouldn't be an auction IMO and the seller should set the price.

[quote name='msdmoney']No, games have different values to everyone.

However I do think people selling (not trading) you should have to give prices though. Trading shouldn't be an auction IMO and the seller should set the price.[/quote]

AGREED'D

[quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='msdmoney']No, games have different values to everyone.

However I do think people selling (not trading) you should have to give prices though. Trading shouldn't be an auction IMO and the seller should set the price.[/quote]

AGREED'D[/quote]

I've never traded here, and so what I say is meaningless, but I also agree.

How do we evaluate prices, I mean Arc the Lad was like worth $80 but then people got CC and TRU copies, what in the world is it worth now? its worth whatever your willing to pay.

It would never be up to date.

The only priceguides you need most of the time are EB, GS, and ebay. And anywhere else you can find a lower price.

bread's done
Back