Is it even humanly possible to find Persona 2 for PSOne anywhere?

RaidenMGS3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Like besides the 70 dollar + prices on eBay? I know, I know.... this is a VERY stupid question, but I'll still maintain a slim hope of optimisn.

Sealed, it might be hitting $70+, but used copies on ebay can be had for $30 or so without too much effort. Average sale prices appears to be about $40 on ebay. The used copies will, also, almost certainly be "new" and just opened as they are probably from the GQD dump to gamestop/ EB.

Yeah, less than a year ago you could pretty much go into any Gamestop/EB in the country and get this for $20. Like RGG said, unless you want a sealed copy, it should be easy to score an unsealed one for under $30.

Now Persona 1 on the other hand, that could be a tricky game to find.

You might wait for a bit. Once the Persona hype from the release of #3 dies down a bit, prices *should* drop.

A CAG found one at a thrift store for $8.

EDIT: No, it was a different game, lol. (Lunar 2)

Pure luck is all you have. Flea markets, pawn shops, thrift stores, and garage sales are practically your only hope aside from a high internet mark-up value.

I second that you should wait, at least until Persona 3 hype dies down, the demand will be lower and the cost should be as well.

I found 4 complete copies of this for $4.50 a pop w/ the gamestop clearance. From what i've seen Persona 2 isnt rare at all, this is just a small surge from Persona 3 release

Remember when Silent Hill had a value surge after the movie released.

That was a good time.

Just because a game gets a reprint, doesn't mean copies will be around forever. Imagine how many millions of copies of FFVII are out there and how much it still fetches thanks to the fanboys wearing their pink nostalgia. glasses.

bread's done
Back