Is it just me or is the Wipeout Pure web browser worthless?

andrew333

CAGiversary!
Just curious if anyone found this worthwhile beyond the first fifteen minutes of novelty.

I was thinking about trading Wipeout Pure (i don't like the game) straight up for FIFA but the existence of the browser is holding me back.

Yes, 100% worthless. If you have a WIRELESS connection, most likley you have access to a WIRELESS computer. Not, if your in a coffee bar, maybe not, but who the hell wants to surf the net on something thats obviously not capable of doing it properly? Well, some people are. Its a neat 'trick', but thats it. I'm still waiting for the hack where I can have my own friggin background!

It was never meant to be a full-featured browser.

This is like bitching about how your coffee maker doesn't butter your bread.

If the browser hack is holding you back, get rid of the game while there are few and far between PSP games of quality....there will be other browsers that you'll be able to dl in the future, and maybe even a Sony browser. Anyhow, it's a b connection, and who has the time for that.

I'll just browse simple sites while my gf is watching csi. If you bought the game for the browser only, your an idiot. If your keeping a game you dont like for a feature you dont like...well, thats just not smart. Go get one of the 5-6 other good games for the system and enjoy those until a real web browser becomes available

[quote name='Ledhed']
This is like bitching about how your coffee maker doesn't butter your bread.[/QUOTE]

fucking piece of shit.

pretty crappy. although it came in handy the other day when iwas in an airport and needed some info from the web. Took me 10 minutes to get it, but i was happy to have the browser.

Have you tried playing tetris on it?

bread's done
Back