Is it just me...

The Omniscient Lemon

CAGiversary!
Or was the Wii supposed to come out after Christmas? I've been puzzled by this for awhile now. Usually they postpone release dates, not set them back.

I think that's what they said at the press conference. They said they weren't going to make the holiday season, but they still anticipated success nevertheless. I watched the conference on google video. But now that it's out, I may be wrong, might have been something else.

[quote name='The Omnicient Lemon']I think that's what they said at the press conference. They said they weren't going to make the holiday season, but they still anticipated success nevertheless. I watched the conference on google video. But now that it's out, I may be wrong, might have been something else.[/quote]
Before the actual release date was announced, all they said was before Thanksgiving. You're confused.

When there's a typo in your crafty username, you've really got to put out a strong effort to make that typo work for you and not against you.

The typo is working you, Lemon. Like a motherlovin' part-time job.

[quote name='Foolman']Before the actual release date was announced, all they said was before Thanksgiving. You're confused.[/quote]Apparently. Must have been something else, though I'm sure it related to video game systems.

[quote name='Foolman']Before the actual release date was announced, all they said was before Thanksgiving. You're confused.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thats probably what he was thinking (I hope).

bread's done
Back