Is it me or is Obliviou$ on Spkie really really funny?

Thats the one where they ask people really obvious questions and they end up being the biggest idiots on the planet? Its funny at times, like one where he asked people what the 2% was in 2% milk, and people said it was the milk, the other 98% was water.

[quote name='BigNick']Ya it is. Like what kinda animal is garfield. It's funny![/quote]

A dog, right?

I've seen it a few times, but I seem to keep catching the same episodes over and over.

[quote name='st0neface']Thats the one where they ask people really obvious questions and they end up being the biggest idiots on the planet? Its funny at times, like one where he asked people what the 2% was in 2% milk, and people said it was the milk, the other 98% was water.[/quote]

The questions may be easy buy you have to remember the context they are being asked.. if you were put in a situation like that.. does your brain function as well as normal? It seems with the show.. some do some don't but I bet if you asked the same questions under 'normal ' circumstances.. there would be more 'right' answers.

I don't have Spkie, or even Spike (and dammit, thanks to the lawsuit I picture Spike Lee whenever I hear the name. I never would have made the connection if he hadn't sued), but it sounds an awful lot like the late night gameshow "Street Smarts".

I love Spike Tv, Oblivous is pretty good, Im glad they brought it back.. i think they need to up the cash prize a little bit, at least to the Gameshow part of it to 50.

[quote name='Theenternal']I love Spike Tv, Oblivous is pretty good, Im glad they brought it back.. i think they need to up the cash prize a little bit, at least to the Gameshow part of it to 50.[/quote]

That would be cool, maybe better for the people on the street though, they might be able to get some one to faint!

Oblivious is the best game show ever! I especially like the parts where he just goes up to people on the street and asks them questions, you know, the ones just before the commercials. The look on people's faces is hilarious.

[quote name='st0neface']Thats the one where they ask people really obvious questions and they end up being the biggest idiots on the planet? Its funny at times, like one where he asked people what the 2% was in 2% milk, and people said it was the milk, the other 98% was water.[/quote]

you mean it's not milk???

bread's done
Back