Is it safe to buy a used PS3?

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!
Im looking at a Used PS3 from gamecrazy and im wondering if it is safe to buy one used. Im probably gonna buy warranty but is it a high chance that it will break down after a year like a used 360 would?

i wouldnt this generation of systems has alot of issues ps3s have fewer than a 360 but yud be better served to get a new one unless youre trying to get one with bc then you will hae a beter chance gettng one used over new. if you do buy a used one get that warranty id also see if they could hook it up in store so you can make sure it works.

Some people won't believe me,but its the truth. I bought a brand new Wii or at least it was supposed to be. It didn't work at all, and kept giving disc error messages. I took it back, and ended up buying a used one, and never had a issue with it. I would buy a used ps3. I don't think there is much to worry about If you are getting a good enough deal.

My ps3 is used and is working great. bought it on ebay from a powerseller and came with a 90 day warrantee

Got three off craigslist, 1st two no problems, third one has shut off issues. Its up to you and how much you can save used. I would still buy used personaly.

bread's done
Back