Is it worth trading for..

ayevenom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I have resistance 2 and someone wants to trade their resident evil 5 +10$ on top. Is this deal worth it? or is my resistance 2 game worth more?

Resistance 2 has dropped in price a good bit but so has RE5. I'd say with $10 it'd be a good trade if your sick of Resistance 2.

that is a pretty good deal if its for ps3, cause both can be found for about the same price (25-30ish on ebay new) if its for xbox 360 only do it if you are going to buy resident evil 5 anyway cause your breaking even with the $10 on top of it. and if its collectors addition: defiantly a good deal.
so:

xbox version: if you are going to buy it anyway-you break even
ps3 version: its a better offer-you stand to make a few bucks
collectors: yes- save like 30 bucks

hope that helps :D

[quote name='Road4Kill']according to U.S eb games RESISTANCE 2 new is 59.99$ snd Resident Evil 5 is 39.99$ new[/QUOTE]

you cant really go by that when trading. you should go by what they sell for used. if you go by the "eb games price. if you do you will likely never see many if any trades.

cheapest resistance 2 on amazon is about $25 re5 is about $24 on 360 and $28 on ps3. so id say its a good deal. but keep in mind the "better" version comes out in march. dont know if that matters to you or not. though amazon isnt always the best indicator, its good to get a rough idea.

One thing to keep in mind is the Gold edition of RE5 that is coming out March 9th. (yes, Capcom is releasing this the same day of FFXIII) and its going to be 49.99... I would personally wait for that

bread's done
Back