Is Lego Star Wars / Indy better on PS3 or Wii???

I'll just say, if you have an HDTV and want to do online co-op with PSN friends (I believe there is online co-op, not sure), get it on PS3. If you are playing on an SDTV, then probably get it for Wii.

i have to go with Mana on this one but not to sure bout the online co-op i know there is local i dont even use my wii but think about cost how much you willing to spend on it. The prices will be different also

I've got a nice HD set-up so I'm leaning towards PS3. And they actually cost the same (both $49.99). What about gameplay?

[quote name='PVJAG']I've got a nice HD set-up so I'm leaning towards PS3. And they actually cost the same (both $49.99). What about gameplay?[/QUOTE]If you LIKE motion controls (I hear it's optional on the Wii version), then get it. If you are perfectly happy with the gameplay on PS3 (there's a demo up), then just go ahead with it IMO.

I have the PS3 vrsion and have rented the Wii version - both ar great fun but the PS3 version is better hands down.

I was wondering the same thing today, and the controls sealed the deal. I'd much rather play with a Dualshock than motion controls.

bread's done
Back