Is Minx HotorNot?

See, we aren't so different after all, Mr. Powers...

Yep, we are the masters of self denegeration and self-efacing humor, aren't we, minx?

Golly... I'd change it but I don't know how to change polls =D

The best part is I didn't say which number was better! Hahahahahaha!

granted minx is hot for sure, but the cool thing is from what I'm read of her posts she's smart and opionated... which rocks

ok, i havta say Minx........she has more "womanly qualities" about her..........

And she seems pretty freaken smart........

beauty and brains are hard to come by.........

So does that mean if I voted 2 that means Minx is the Shiznit? and if you voted 1 that she is uhm well not the shiznit.

2 minute edit: I think she is the shiznit by the way. :wink:
Yet another edit: Oh yeah, by the way Asian vs Minx...I need a pic of Minx in the same outfit and I could give an honest response :twisted:

[quote name='kal123']Who is hotter: Minx Or this sexy Asian? Tough call...[/quote]

Who is hotter? A professional model or normal person!? That's a rediculous comparison. :D

[quote name='mmn']If Minx lost about 35 pounds she'd be cute.[/quote]

Ouch. First Nintendo Fangirl and now minx... I'm beginning to wonder if you get a sadistic little thrill out of flamewars, or if you really mean some of the stuff you type.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='mmn']If Minx lost about 35 pounds she'd be cute.[/quote]

Ouch. First Nintendo Fangirl and now minx... I'm beginning to wonder if you get a sadistic little thrill out of flamewars, or if you really mean some of the stuff you type.[/quote]

This is a thread talking about her looks. I gave my honest opinion. Not bad looking, just a bit too chubby.

I assume if she's confident enough to post her picture on the internet she's also confident enough not to be bothered by my comment.

actually, I'm under the distinct impression I don't weigh enough

Muscle weighs more than fat, so ideally, I should be about 170 or 180 with zero body fat

Granted, if you go below six percent body fat you die, but it's a small price to pay to look fashionable ;-)

[quote name='JSweeney']Live fast, die young, leave a fashionable corpse![/quote]

So you can have sex with it while it's at the morgue?

[quote name='mmn']If Minx lost about 35 pounds she'd be cute.[/quote]

/me bitch slaps mmn

Mmmm. Fap. Fap.

why is this still here,and the pic topic of mine this topic refers to gone?

made the same day as I recall.....

bread's done
Back