Is our countries drinking water laced with crack?

LOL I found the auction for just the Nes box last night. Wow that's insane. I thought maybe the box for $1000 was a joke or something too. I'm almost tempted to send messages to these people asking them if they are insane.

obviously people who read "NINTENDO SYSTEM SELLS FOR $13,000!!" headlines, but didn't read that that auction came with Stadium Events.

[quote name='ninja dog']obviously people who read "NINTENDO SYSTEM SELLS FOR $13,000!!" headlines, but didn't read that that auction came with Stadium Events.[/QUOTE]exactly.

[quote name='ninja dog']obviously people who read "NINTENDO SYSTEM SELLS FOR $13,000!!" headlines, but didn't read that that auction came with Stadium Events.[/QUOTE]

I love America.:D

hey, least she's willing to ship for free. It seems that since one person gets lucky with a rare collectible then everyone thinks they have an important piece of gaming history.

[quote name='spmahn']When these items don't sell, don't the sellers get socked with a massive eBay fee regardless?[/QUOTE]

Anything over $500 is a flat rate insertion fee of $4.00

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Why the fuck would anyone buy an engagement ring for over $7,000,000?[/QUOTE]

To complement their $1,800,000 Rolex watch, while playing their $32,000 NES... duh

Yup. Obviously a bunch of dumb fucks are seeing articles about the recent auction that included Stadium Events selling for $13k, and are now all confused and excited, thinking that NESes are somehow suddenly worth five figures, and that they're going to retire by selling that NES that they have stashed in the closet.

[quote name='spmahn']When these items don't sell, don't the sellers get socked with a massive eBay fee regardless?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Anything over $500 is a flat rate insertion fee of $4.00[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darkslime']insertion ya big retard. final value fee is like 8% + PayPal fee for systems[/QUOTE]

You don't have to pay a final value fee if the items don't sell, like the first post was wondering.

[quote name='darkslime']insertion ya big retard. final value fee is like 8% + PayPal fee for systems[/QUOTE]

You don't pay final value fee if it doesn't sell... "ya big retard"

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Is our countries drinking water laced with crack?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, does crack-laced water make people unable to understand possessive forms vs. plural forms of words?

[quote name='yourlefthand']I don't know, does crack-laced water make people unable to understand possessive forms vs. plural forms of words?[/QUOTE]

This is an internet forum, not an English class.

I can't wait for this "Stadium Events and NES fever" to be over.

This is why websites, like yahoo, need to stop posting about auctions, as it just inflates a market that isn't there.

bread's done
Back