Is Prize Rebel relaible?

rjarmstrong100

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
So far I've been doing Prize Rebel, and halfway to getting a free copy of Gears of War for the 360, I was just curious if anyone knows if they are reliable in the whole sending out the item you ordered part before I spend a little more time getting the game.

Thanks!

I have not claimed a prize, however I'd say they are pretty reliable so I wouldn't be worried about stacking up points towards your game (I've got 40pts myself towards gaming) .. theyre just as reliable as Gaming Lagoon, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate, (insert favorite site here), etc. Sure, there are some fakes out there, however if theyre generally talked about in a good way here, I'd feel better safe using them. Their customer support seems A++ as well, if you do manage to have any issues or snags.

Yea, they're reliable. I got my 3 month card within one day of ordering it. And I even won a 1 month live from their previous promotion.

[quote name='quadomatic']Yup, prizerebel is definitely reliable

I got my Wii points today in my email. Most people say they get their prizes within a day. Thats how it was for all my friends. Mine took 3 days, but thats probably because it was over a weekend. Even still, thats pretty fast.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1116[/quote]

LOL, the same thing happened to me... it took 3 days. Hey, but I got my points now, no complaining. :)

[quote name='Greetard']Question: Do you guys get a shitload of phone calls and junk mail (not e-mail) after doing all those surveys?[/QUOTE]

I got one junk phone call after about a week of using prizerebel. No junk mail as of yet. There really won't be any junk mail, simply because emailing is so cheap.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1116

I really wish I would've signed up under someone, because I'd've made someone very happy by now. I've gotten over 90 points already, so the person who referred me would've gotten 18 points just from me.

Oh, well...

It happens, Farny! No worries though, theres plenty of refs going around. Congrats on your 90pts though, what did you pick or aiming for?

I've already gotten Super Paper Mario, which shipped yesterday, and I'm aiming for either SSX Blur or Wii Play, as well as a Nunchuck. I already have enough to pay for a game, and if I can get my stamps.com offer manually credited (They've already helped me with two manual credits) I should then have enough for the nunchuck.

Thats great that they don't push it under the rug with manual credits, though I'll probably not do CC offers personally except perhaps a rental service. I'm tempted to try out a Wii, perhaps this isn't the place to ask, but how well do you like the Wii? I'm afraid to get one since I really like how the control is, and the Wii Sports looks awesome .. lol, might I PM you a few Qs if you don't mind?

The Wii is awesome, though I personally prefer the 360. The Wii is great for Wii Sports, and, had I the money, a couple of the newer titles out. The only reason I would say I like the 360 more than it so far is the cheaper titles, which allow me to play more games on that than on the Wii, though that will change in a few weeks/months when more Wii game prices drop.

bread's done
Back