Is Resident Evil 6 going the Call of Duty route?

ternatsof

CAGiversary!
Hey all,
first time forum poster here :)

Apart from apparently trying to please every Resident Evil fanboy - no matter if new or old,
I can't shake off the feeling, that Capcom seems to try to emulate Infinity Wards development process of sharing the production with several studios.

This is just a gut feeling from watching the trailer, but it's something maybe not too far off.
Just have a look at it, and let me know what you think: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-resident-evil/725954

3 different characters in 3 different locations - could mean three teams actually working on the game....hm...

What do you think?
Crazy theories of a weirdo, or could there be more to it?

I think you are worrying too much. After years of fan bitching, they are finally giving us run and shoot vs stop, aim, shoot, move, stop, aim, shoot and so on. We are moving away from "virus infected" to more "parasite infected" stories. The series needs to move back into what the first 3 games gave us...limited/fixed views.

yeah it took them long enough to remember the whole damn thing was about zombies but still im gonna wait and see for both console re games mainly becaue im not sure if they will be any good and you know they will release another version later.

I would say no. As long as they dont annualize the main series(spinoffs are ok). And dont make some ludicrous subscription service it should all be good. But I guess on second thought, considering all (mostly) lame dlc capcom puts out I guess a subscription model wouldnt be a terrible idead for them?

bread's done
Back