Is Shenmue 2 worth $6 new?

bking30

CAG Veteran
TRU has it for $19.99 and then it is 70% off in the clearance bin. I liked the first one on dreamcast. I don't know for $6 it seems like a no brainer.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Hell man any game is worth 6 bucks.[/quote]

no Turok Evolution is not worth 6 bucks IMO[/quote]

True, but the way I think of it is that we all eat lunch right? Instead of spending the 5 or 6 bucks on a sandwhich or whatever save it and pick up a game. You know what I mean?"

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Hell man any game is worth 6 bucks.[/quote]

True, but the way I think of it is that we all eat lunch right? Instead of spending the 5 or 6 bucks on a sandwhich or whatever save it and pick up a game. You know what I mean?"[/quote]

Yea in fact i used that thought process to pick up Blaster Master for ps1 today.

But i would still rather a burger than Turok

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Hell man any game is worth 6 bucks.[/quote]

True, but the way I think of it is that we all eat lunch right? Instead of spending the 5 or 6 bucks on a sandwhich or whatever save it and pick up a game. You know what I mean?"[/quote]

Life needs to be prioritized on spending issues:

Games => Misc DVD / Junk => Food => Computer => Family => Girlfriend :)

Although that's how I would like to priortize it seems like things are not that way in reality :(

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Hell man any game is worth 6 bucks.[/quote]

Although that's how I would like to priortize it seems like things are not that way in reality :([/quote]

Are you saying Games over your Girlfriend or vice versa.

On average i pick up between 3 and 20 games a week.

Girlfriends are good my gf's mom gave me a sealed gameboy color that she found while cleaning yesterday. So atleast they are good for somthing. ;)

"Hell man any game is worth 6 bucks"
RIGHT!!!!! but...like primal...toruk..etc does not worth..;;

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Hell man any game is worth 6 bucks.[/quote]

Although that's how I would like to priortize it seems like things are not that way in reality :([/quote]

Are you saying Games over your Girlfriend or vice versa.

On average i pick up between 3 and 20 games a week.

Girlfriends are good my gf's mom gave me a sealed gameboy color that she found while cleaning yesterday. So atleast they are good for somthing. ;)[/quote]

In my hierarchy games are #1 priority ;)

bread's done
Back