Is Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne worth sixty bucks?

Which one?

But most likely yes. There's 2 I can think of that aren't worth $60. Digital Devil Saga 2 and Devil Summoner

If they're charging that much for it, then it is one of the ones that is worth that much. Nocturne or Digital Devil Saga 1, or I guess Persona 3 if its sealed.

Digital Devil Saga worth $60? Whoa, I got it for 48p, or 96 cents.
But that's a story for another topic.

No soundtrack. Other condition is great. Was there ever a limited edition in the PAL market?
Not that I'm complaining about a lack of me owning it, since it was 48 fucking p.

With nocturne, it's still not bad as I've seen the soundtrack go for $10 while I haven't seen a complete copy of nocturne go for less than $75 for a while now. DDS1 with no soundtrack for $60..... meh, kind of the average ebay going rate.

I know the japanese "director's cut" of nocturne was the only version translated and released for NTSC-US and PAL.

DDS1 came in a collector's box with room for DDS2 and a soundtrack and I guess Atlus released an "Ultimate" bundle with both games in the box and some other goodies for NTSC-US. I don't know of any special releases for PAL though...

bread's done
Back