Is Sony still doing the "Buy a PC, get a PS3/Vita free?" deal? Help plz

SephirothWF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My wife wants to buy a desktop and if she goes towards a Sony, I want to know if this deal is still going on. I'd be picking the Vita.

Also, is the buy a PC, get a 360 deal still going? I vaguely remember that deal last year...

One last thing, not deal related, but she wants to buy a desktop mostly for photo editing and designing. She'll be getting Adobe Photoshop/Design Suite or whatever it is called and she asked me how powerful would it need to be so she can have Photoshop, Design whatever, and an internet page going at the same time. She doesn't want a Mac, so that option is out. Any recommendations or suggestions?

Also, we both have our own laptops so the desktop would mainly be for what she wants it to for. Also, she loves the Sims so she wants the Sims 3 to be able to run, but I doubt ANY new computer we buy would not be able to buy it unless it's something under $300.

[quote name='SephirothWF']My wife wants to buy a desktop and if she goes towards a Sony, I want to know if this deal is still going on. I'd be picking the Vita.

Also, is the buy a PC, get a 360 deal still going? I vaguely remember that deal last year...

One last thing, not deal related, but she wants to buy a desktop mostly for photo editing and designing. She'll be getting Adobe Photoshop/Design Suite or whatever it is called and she asked me how powerful would it need to be so she can have Photoshop, Design whatever, and an internet page going at the same time. She doesn't want a Mac, so that option is out. Any recommendations or suggestions?

Also, we both have our own laptops so the desktop would mainly be for what she wants it to for. Also, she loves the Sims so she wants the Sims 3 to be able to run, but I doubt ANY new computer we buy would not be able to buy it unless it's something under $300.[/QUOTE]
I think the deal was for students only to match Microsoft's offer of buy a PC get a X360 Free. It's most likely over cause I see no mention of it on Sony's website.

bread's done
Back