Is target going to sell Dvd box sets cheap for BF

[quote name='notfromtexas']hey thanx for the friendly non-confrontational reply :)[/quote]

There really is a lot of flaming going on these days...

[quote name='notfromtexas']hey thanx for the friendly non-confrontational reply :)[/quote]

No problem. Just trying to be nice & polite with my fellow CAGers.

[quote name='Zman310'][quote name='notfromtexas']hey thanx for the friendly non-confrontational reply :)[/quote]

No problem. Just trying to be nice & polite with my fellow CAGers.[/quote]

If only everybody else was like this.

[quote name='notfromtexas']I think i read somewhere they were going to have a bunch of box sets cheap for BF, but i cant seem to find the post anymore.[/quote]

According to bf2004.net....

$17.77
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season DVD Set (okay what season.. nice that they'd tell us)
Dawsons Creek Season 4 DVD Set
Family Guy Season 1 and 2 DVD Sets
South Park DVD Set (again, which season?)
The Simpsons Season 4

I'm going to assume that only the newest released boxsets are the ones that are on sale (as in Buffy Season 7 and South Park Season 4). But who knows with Target - if they were selling the newest ones on sale then FG Volume 2 would of been part of the sale, not Volume 1. :lol:

[quote name='dental_regurgitation'][quote name='notfromtexas']hey thanx for the friendly non-confrontational reply :)[/quote]

There really is a lot of flaming going on these days...[/quote]

Yeah, especially for newbies who don't read the stickies at the top of the forums that state the rules...

RULES & GUIDELINES

*Do not create a topic in this forum if you are not introducing a previously unposted specific DVD deal that is available now or will be available in the future. If you have a question or want to discuss shopping in general, do it here.

*Search to see if the deal has been posted already.
Duplicate posts will be deleted or locked and may result in your fellow CAGs making fun of you.
*Describe your deal as specifically as possible in your post's title.
This makes your deal easier to find.
Spelling, grammar, and not posting in ALL CAPS makes us feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. You are encourged to post where/how you found the deal.

*Feel free to go back and edit your topic names and posts to reflect the status of the deal. If the deal has died, you can edit the subject title to include "[Dead]".

*In this forum, your post may be edited to make the deal clearer or more specific. If I'm feeling especially motivated, I may even throw in a picture or two. Whenever possible I may edit or include links to include CAG's affiliate link.

*Do not post affiliate links (if you don't know what an affiliate link is, just ignore this) other than CAG's.

*If you are a retailer or other commercial entity, please contact me first before posting your wares.

*Your personal items for sale/trade and Ebay auctions do not belong in this forum. They belong here. This forum is for deals from retailers only. If you do not know what a retailer is, then you are not one.

*No pirating or other illegal activities will take place anywhere on this site.

Thanks! Let's find some good deals on DVDs!
Your comments on these rules/guidelines are welcome.

Wow, great deals on that site.

The only problem is, are these deals worth waiting in long, long, LONG lines?

Hmmm, I'm curious what Buffy set it is also...my fiance loves the show, and got me watching it (just bought the 1st season....so i have some catching up to do....hahaha)

I just saw a scan of the BF ad-it's Season 7. Guess I'll be kung-fuing my way through Target come Friday morn...

[quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='notfromtexas']I think i read somewhere they were going to have a bunch of box sets cheap for BF, but i cant seem to find the post anymore.[/quote]

According to bf2004.net....

$17.77
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season DVD Set (okay what season.. nice that they'd tell us)
Dawsons Creek Season 4 DVD Set
Family Guy Season 1 and 2 DVD Sets
South Park DVD Set (again, which season?)
The Simpsons Season 4[/quote]
South Park has a season 2 picture in the ad... oh, and I'll be picking up Simpsons 4 to go with my SImpsons 1 from the Amazon sale :)

i believe season 1 and season 2 of south park are on sale for 17.77 each. i personally set up the ad sign for the dvds late last night, but i can't completely remember. this was after a 12 hour workday at motherfucking target, so i'm about 90% sure.

Hmmm, that Buffy season 7 sounds pretty good. I looked in the real ad from the newspapers and it says that Buffy season 6 is also $17.77

Sesaon 6 isn't included. I thought that at first too. What the ad really say underneath the picture of the season 7 set is: Season 7, 6 DVDs. As in there are 6 DVDs in the Season 7 set. It is kind of confusing.

Yes, now if I can only find the first six seasons for around the same price some day. Thankfully, I can borrow them from a friend of mine while I wait for such a legendary sale.

EDIT: I've just returned from my grand shopping adventure. I had Shopko price-match Target's ad to save me some hassle. Out of morbid curiosity, I attempted to have them match that $17.77 price with the other Buffy seasons as well... and succeeded. I am now the proud owner of every Buffy set except for season 2, which they didn't have in stock. Yes, I am one very, very happy Black Friday customer.

[quote name='Puzznic']Sesaon 6 isn't included. I thought that at first too. What the ad really say underneath the picture of the season 7 set is: Season 7, 6 DVDs. As in there are 6 DVDs in the Season 7 set. It is kind of confusing.[/quote]

I did the same thing with south park. I thought it was seasons 1, 2, and 3 for $18. I and a floor person spent a minute or two figuring it out. It reads something like, "Seasons 1 & 2, 3 DVD"

Stupid Comma.

Got Buffy season 7 and Simpsons season 4. I spent half an hour to see if I want to get South Park 1 & 2, but decided to pass them up. Spent too much on DVD sets lately. I bought like 6 sets from the Amazon $15 sale.

I got the Family Guy Vol.1 for 17.77. But I didn't know that season 1 and 2 were in one box set, I thought that they were sold seperately.

Went to Target around 12 pm pacific time, since I did all my BF shopping online last night except for target. Picked up Family Guy season 1&2 for 17.77. Got rainchecks for South Park S1 , S2, The Simpson S4, and Tales for Symphonia. The rainchecks are good till 1/11/05 so I have a while to decide if i still want TOS since I already have one. I sew Buffy for 17.77 but for some reason i thought it was for season 1 so i didnt get since season 1 is $15.00 at buy.com. My sister would have loved it. I doubt im going to go back just for that. I also picked up some toys for the mentally disable kids im working with.

bread's done
Back