Is the brokeassshopper.com still running?

[quote name='ZForce915']Does CheapyD get royalties from that name? :D[/quote]

If he doesn't, he should. :)

I don't think he does because I remember reading a thread about him finding out about it, he seemed a little pissed.

Are they the scammers who told people for $40 they would get referals for freeipods.com?

Ha ha, who the hell would be dumb enough to fall for that?!

[quote name='Quackzilla']Are they the scammers who told people for $40 they would get referals for freeipods.com?

Ha ha, who the hell would be dumb enough to fall for that?![/quote]

Well obviously I did, and I hope you feel good about that comment seeing as how you have to make fun of people through message boards. Shut and get a life.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Are they the scammers who told people for $40 they would get referals for freeipods.com?

Ha ha, who the hell would be dumb enough to fall for that?![/quote]

i paid him for it, and i had all my referals and then some in 8 days...

[quote name='stemartin7']Who falls for dumb scams on the internet?[/quote]

Wow, you must have not seen the coolest kid ever Quackzilla's comment. You guys should meet each other.

never heard of the place,however there is a old saying"if it is to good to be true,it probabbly is" think that applies to what I am reading anyways

[quote name='sexdrugsandrocknroll'][quote name='stemartin7']Who falls for dumb scams on the internet?[/quote]

Wow, you must have not seen the coolest kid ever Quackzilla's comment. You guys should meet each other.[/quote]

nah, they just like touching and licking each other...

No acutally this was very legit because if u payed the guy $35 he would put ur link on an extremelly popular website and a lot of people acutally got all their referrals needed and got their Ipods, but he just shut down the site OUT OF NO WHERE

bread's done
Back