is the elite trade in deal still going on at eb?

mrblau

CAGiversary!
i know when the elite came out they had the deal trade in you premium 360 and get 250 towards an elite, is that deal still going on?

i would call but it is kinda late

thanks in advance

well, it is deal related
i am wondering if they deal is still going on

maybe someone from gamestop/eb is here and can tell me or someone can point me in the direction of a thread that says the end date of the deal

"ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!"

Basically what he's saying is you posted in the wrong forum. You been here since 03 so you should know...

Although this gets posted repeatedly, I laughed this time. Needed that since I just got home from work.

[quote name='lawdood']in for 3...thx OP![/QUOTE]

cut the guy a break, if you know the answer just tell him and then remind him of where to post next time. It is not like he killed your first born. Jesus we got to many hall monitors in this bitch. I understand what everyone is saying but come on.

Is it me or is there suddenly a rash of veterns who post questions in the deals forum. Really, not that hard to understand, there is a forum for asking this stuff, if we allow one person to do it, eventually this forum will be full of questions.

readtherools.jpg

Oy vey and then they wonder why many people simply lurk and get in on the deals without trying to contribute. It's because of forum nazis who jump down peoples throats for the smallest of reasons. Cut the OP a little slack people, it's not that big of a deal.

At least they didn't post the umpteenth thread advertising a 'deal' on a game after Google Checkout, like I've seen assloads of lately on here.

I was in a store today, and for at least that store, the deal is still on. Subject to Elite Availability of course. I have seen the Elites everywhere except EB/GameStop.

The biggest problem with this trade-in deal is that you won't be able to do a HD transfer, unless you are friendly with the guys who work at the store. Think about it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

At least they didn't post the umpteenth thread advertising a 'deal' on a game after Google Checkout, like I've seen assloads of lately on here.[/quote]

Lol. That's the worst. x game at y store for xx price after GCO.

bread's done
Back