Is the Nykp Perfect Shot any good?

I ordered mine from buy.com 3 days before Christmas. Received it the other day.I also have the zapper with the zelda shooter. I have played REUC and ghost squad with the perfect shot and prefer it over the zapper. My daughter is the opposite. I think for her it's easier to hold the zapper with two hands and aim. The perfect shot is dead on once you adjust the aim in ghost squad. Worth the little bit of money that it costs.

Just recently received 2 Perfect Shots from Amazon for $13 a piece. I own RE: UC, Ghost Squad (GS), Link's Crossbow Training (LCT), and the Wii Zapper. Simply put, the Perfect Shot is way better than the Zapper (e.g. accuracy) and in some ways better than the Wiimote (e.g. realism). Below are my impressions (pro/con format) for those who are undecided.

Perfect Shot:
+ On RE: UC, reloading (flicking the nunchuk) and knifing (hold Z and flicking the nunchuk) is much better w/ Zapper controls than with Wiimote's.
- On RE: UC, QTEs (quicktime events) are harder due to the Nunchuk's crappier accelerometer. I never fail with Wiimote controls
+ On GS, hands down this is the best control setup, especially w/o a reticle. Realistic gun and dual-wielding FTW
* Haven't tried it on LCT

Zapper:
- On RE: UC, it's a chore on the arms b/c too much waggle is needed to reload or do QTEs (quicktime events). Worst control method of the 3
- On GS, it doesn't feel as natural as the Perfect Shot with or without reticles. The controls aren't horrible or anything, they're just meh
+ On LCT, no complaints. It works better for me than the Wiimote. This is my personal taste, though.

Wiimote:
+ On RE: UC, this is the best control method (slightly better than Perfect Shot's). QTE controls and head shotting zombies work flawlessly for experts
* Haven't tried on GS
- On LCT, prefer Zapper over Wiimote.

I recently took a second job a couple days a week where I sit at the computer most of the time and I started doing prizerebel surveys to kill time. So I got enough points to order a Perfect Shot just now! Woo hoo! Can't wait to try this bad boy out. I'll have to go out and buy Ghost Squad or RE:UC now. I don't think I'll have too much fun just using it in Link's Crossbow.

Oh and I'm probably going to paint that orange tip white. I'll post details of that when I get around to it.

Based on my own personal experience, the perfect shot is ideal for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles I found that using the wiimote and zapper made playing that game too much of a chore. The zapper is good for Link's Crossbow Training and Ghost Squad, but thats it really. I have yet to play Metroid Prime 3 or Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

I don't see how the zapper or perfect shot would be good for Metroid Prime 3. Since there is no "zapper support" you need to get to the D-pad to change visors and the + button to activate hypermode.

However, I'd like to hear how it works for Heroes 2

i have both zapper and perfect shot (got of ebay from buy.com cause shipping was 4 bucks).
I prefer the zapper in UC even though the weapon i use most is the handgun. Heroes 2 and Ghost Squad i prefer the PS. It should be the other was around according to my nephew, he prefers the PS cause its more "gangsta".

bread's done
Back