Is the T-Rex back!?

3082629.jpg

[quote name='karmapolice']Jurassic Park will come....I fear the day.[/quote]

i disagree, i think humans will create robots that kill us, rather than create dinosauars that kill us.

faith in mankind.

[quote name='punqsux']i think humans will create robots that kill us[/quote]

Naw man, he was an ape.

... I mean he was a robot! You were trying to mess me up on purpose!

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='punqsux']i think humans will create robots that kill us[/quote]

Naw man, he was an ape.

... I mean he was a robot! You were trying to mess me up on purpose![/quote]
Good ATHF reference. That episode was just on last night, I think.

And I don't see why we won't make both dinosaurs and robots and have them fight in arenas. Until they realize it's just for our pleasure and team up to create the most deadly alliance the world has ever seen.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='karmapolice']Jurassic Park will come....I fear the day.[/quote]

i disagree, i think humans will create robots that kill us, rather than create dinosauars that kill us.

faith in mankind.[/quote]

come on man we got arnold to protect us.

[quote name='smellhasreturned'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='karmapolice']Jurassic Park will come....I fear the day.[/quote]

come on man we got arnold to protect us.[/quote]

until he's elected president, only the people of california are safe :cry:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='karmapolice']Jurassic Park will come....I fear the day.[/quote]

Remeber einstien, I dont know what the last war will be fought with but I know the one fought after that will be fought with sticks.

I figure we will just nuke eachother into a nuclear winter at some point, hoepfully Ill be long dead.

[quote name='punqsux']
3082629.jpg
[/quote]

A few years ago, when I was in London for a week before flying to Germany for CeBIT, we stayed witha friend of a friend in a nearby suburb. There wasn't much of note in the neighborhood as our host led us on a walk about the area, until we came to a tree that he said was the one that killed Marc Bolan. I thought it was odd that such a dangerous tree would be allowed to live and possibly kill again but kept quiet.

Alright fill La Cinco Muetes with agent orange, and give the SF Port Authority, some rocket launchers just to be shure, ill study up on the Chaos Theory, and get some black clothes

bread's done
Back