Is there a grey cased Platinum Hits version of Gears of War 2?

Haggar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm just curious for collecting purposes.

I know there's the Gears Triple Pack in a grey case, and the Platinum Hits Gears 2 that has a slipcover with the normal green case inside.

I was wondering if anyone has seen a stand alone Gears of War 2 Platinum Hits version in a Platinum Hits grey case?

Thanks.

I've seen a Gears 2 in a platinum case at my GameStop, but it's used so it could totally be that they just threw it in that case.

Ditto on infinite horizon. They made Gears 2, released 3 DLC map packs
Flashback, included in new copies of Gears 2, Snowblind and Combustible
, 1 map pack/deleted scene (All Fronts/Dark Corners), then the Gears of War Triple Pack, which includes Gears 1, Gears 2, and all Gears 2 DLC. If you want the complete Gears 2 experience, get the Triple Pack, or the Gears 2 GOTY edition. (Triple Pack is basically the same price as Gears 2 GOTY but you also get Gears 1)

No platinum hits Gears 2, hence this ebay search, as well as this Wikipedia list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Haggar']I'm just curious for collecting purposes.

I know there's the Gears Triple Pack in a grey case, and the Platinum Hits Gears 2 that has a slipcover with the normal green case inside.

I was wondering if anyone has seen a stand alone Gears of War 2 Platinum Hits version in a Platinum Hits grey case?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I have the silver/greyish medal case for GOW 2 if interested.

bread's done
Back