Is there a limit on the Ninja Gaiden trade-in deal?

Flak Beard

CAGiversary!
I would like to trade in another four games to pick up a second copy of Ninja Gaiden for a friend. Does anyone know if there's a limit per customer? I called EB Game's customer service, but the representative didn't know.

I personally have done the trade three times. Unfortuantly, EB has altered the rules for their trade-in offer recently, but I'm pretty sure it was only adjusted to state that you can only trade in one of each specific title per person (IE: Only 1 copy of Fantavision per person, 1 Jet Set Radio per person, etc). So no sending in a duplicate package or ultra cheap games :).

-Matt

My second batch of games will be unique. Do you think they will accept the original SSX? Or it considered to be a sports game?

I believe that they only do not want the main sports games like football, baseball, basketball and hockey. If you read the disclaimer, they give you a list of the sports they do not accept, anything else should be good.

I'm sure you'll be fine with SSX. I sent them Jonny Mosely Mad Trix and they accepted it. I e-mailed them about sports games not specifically listed in their conditions (IE: Golf and hockey, although these are now on their updated list) and this is what they said:

Hello Matt,

Thank you for contacting EBgames.com. If they were not listed on there
then they are eligible categories. Only the categories that were listed
that are not eligible are the ones that you can not use.

If you require further assistance, we are available 7 days a week from 8
AM to Midnight EST.

Have a great day!
Andria
EBgames.com

If they complain, just e-mail them a copy of that.

-Matt

Thanks for the info Mattfish! :D

By the way, they are still sending out vouchers that are good towards any purchase right (just in case I change my mind)?

I have a tracking number on my package and it looks like they got it yesterday around 1:00pm. Now I must play the waiting game. :cry:

[quote name='Flak Beard']I have a tracking number on my package and it looks like they got it yesterday around 1:00pm. Now I must play the waiting game. :cry:[/quote]

Hang tight Playa, they processed mine within 2 days after receiving :D

Soo..did anyone else use their trade-in credit to buy cheap games with the POB2G1 and AFF25 discounts in order to trade those games in? Or am I the only one eligible for GreedyAssGamer.com?

[quote name='outkastx']Soo..did anyone else use their trade-in credit to buy cheap games with the POB2G1 and AFF25 discounts in order to trade those games in? Or am I the only one eligible for GreedyAssGamer.com?[/quote]

I kinda of did the opposite but same, lol. I did the Buy Two Used, Get One Free. I took NHL 2004, Tiger Woods 2004 and Nascar 2004 and used my coupons from the Ninja Gaiden deal and my $25 for trading in ESPN Basketball 2004.

I sent in 8 more games last week so I thought I would grab some Sports games on my 1st coupons.

It looks like they raised the requirement to 5 games. Can they reject mine even though I mailed it before they raised the requirement? Also, I've heard some people talking about certain non-sports games getting rejected now. Anyone know about this? :?

I'm starting to get a little pissed. They've had my games for about a week and a half now. I sent two emails and got no response. I also called the service line and the guy said he couldn't tell what the status was. I'm gonna call them again when I wake up and give 'em hell. :x

I sent in 5 sets of 4 games in 5 seperate packages. There were alot of duplicates but none in the same package. They sent me an email saying that i sent in duplicates and that they can't accept them. The 2 days later they sent me $300 in credit codes. Don't know what happened but im glad they took them

bread's done
Back