Is there a price-drop a coming?

beniah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Didn't seea thread on this-

With Sony and MS dropping their consoles do you think it is worth waiting on a Wii to see what they do? Any chance of a holiday bundle or price drop?

Peace!

Zach

Maybe they will take out Wii Sports and drop the price, or make a new Black bundle including Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort and keep the price at $250.

Sells will surge as we get closer to xmas. There is little to no chance the price will drop while it continues to sell more than the other consoles combined.

I doubt we'll see a price drop anytime soon, I would guess the after Christmas would be the earliest possible time to see a drop.

I think it's far more likely that Nintendo will bundle another game with the Wii then drop the price.

I wouldn't bet on a pricedrop until after Christmas...and even then, it'd probably be months after.

Your best bet would be finding a Wii with maybe a couple bundled games in a weekly advertisement, or something.

I'd love to see a Wii Sports Resort bundle with the Wii for the same price.
Nintendo has so many cards it can play right now.

cagus.smile.jpg
While I would like to think it could drop to 199.99, I know they wont.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']I'd love to see a Wii Sports Resort bundle with the Wii for the same price.
Nintendo has so many cards it can play right now.[/QUOTE]
A New Super Mario Brothers bundle would also be pretty effective.

I would really like to see a price drop.
The PS3 and 360 are only $50 more, I could see that starting to nip at Nintendo's heels. But we'll see how they do during Christmas, for all we know sales will keep going strong and the price cuts will have had no real effect.

bread's done
Back