Is there a site you an buy game cases (360/PS3/Wii) and instruction manuals?

flypaperz

CAGiversary!
I have a few beat up PS3/360/Wii cases mostly because of gamestop used stickers and was wondering if there was a place you could buy new ones.

Also, in the event I purchased a game that did not come with a case/boxart or instruction booklet, is there a website I could purchase these things for a reasonable price?

A *very* long time ago there was a website that dealt specifically with instruction manuals. They'd buy old ones and sell them out. Prices were pretty good.

Sadly, I cannot drum up the name of the website. At this point, I'd be surprised if they were still around...

You could always check my 1000's of posts though to see if you could find it. :lol:

[quote name='flypaperz']This seems to be exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the replies guys![/QUOTE]

Wow, their shipping prices seem really high. More than double what my order was...

Stickers are usually no issue to get off of cases if you're patient. But if you expect to just grab a corner, lift and rip it off with no residue left behind in one motion, then yeah you're going to be very frustrated.

You can also typically use the sticker you've removed to remove the remaining sticker residue in many cases.

bread's done
Back