Is there a TRADE 10 deal for PS3 at EB Games?

centracore

CAGiversary!
My roommate is looking at getting a PS3 so I was wondering if there is currently a 'trade 10 and get a PS3 for ___' deal going on currently.

If anyone has this info and could share it that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Trade in 10 with a TIV of $8 or more get a 60GB PS3 299.99 is the only info on one flyer I have. Try calling and asking them.

[quote name='Ranzo']Trade in 10 games (8$) and get 200$ off an ps3, 360 or psp.[/quote]
What? 10 for $200 off seems a crappier deal than 4 for $100 off on the PSP. Is it a different deal now? PSP core is only $170 >_>

Hmmmm...
I called my local store and was told that it trade 8 for 200 off....not that im doubting you Ranzo, you're the store manager....

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Trade in 10 with a TIV of $8 or more get a 60GB PS3 299.99 is the only info on one flyer I have. Try calling and asking them.[/quote]

Sorry . . .
Trade 10 games with a minimum trade value of $8 each, and get $200 off any PS3?

Hmmmmm

[quote name='gamer602']Hmmmm...
I called my local store and was told that it trade 8 for 200 off....not that im doubting you Ranzo, you're the store manager....[/quote]

It might be 8 games? I doubt it but then again the email was only today and I did not read it very well.

[quote name='Ranzo']It might be 8 games? I doubt it but then again the email was only today and I did not read it very well.[/quote]

8 sounds reasonable to me because in the past, EB has always bumped each game to $25, and 8 x 25 = $200!!!

Not sure how it is now, but when I did this deal about a month ago it was 10 games with TiV of $8 and I got my PS3 for $299...

I went to EB after working on my project. Oakridge EB. I got there at about 6, and it seems Oakridge (being the crappy mall it is) closes at 6. Agh ;_; Go to EB, locked, so I went home.

They, along with most of the other EBs in Vancouver, seem to be hiring though. I should apply. I need a stable part time job, but I have a temporary job until the 23rd of December =/

bread's done
Back