Is there a way to capture PSP gameplay directly from the Slim?

imascrub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
A guy here has turned his PSP Slim into a webcam via an Adaptec Gamebridge and a PSP camera. The site that linked me to this guy's site has mentioned that it can also capture directly off of the PSP. However, the Gamebridge only comes with composite/s-video connector cables with a...i dunno an extra mini usb plug that goes into one end of the Gamebridge. Since the PSP Slim can't output games through composite/s-video, I don't see how gameplay can be captured, though I suppose movies and other stuff involving the PSP camera can be captured/broadcast.

Is there any other way to capture direct gameplay feed from the PSP onto a pc?

http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/20070913-the_worlds_first_psp_camera_webcam.php
Here's the link to the guy's page which turned the psp into a webcam

I would just get the regular RCA cable outs for PSP and input it into my DVDBURNER directly record what I wanted onto disc and convert it to video on the PC.

[quote name='apocrypha']I would just get the regular RCA cable outs for PSP and input it into my DVDBURNER directly record what I wanted onto disc and convert it to video on the PC.[/QUOTE]
games don't output via composite out.

also, newegg has leadtek's PVR3000 deluxe for under $100 and it has component input

[quote name='imascrub']A guy here has turned his PSP Slim into a webcam via an Adaptec Gamebridge and a PSP camera. [/QUOTE]

I actually did this with an old VCC, Gameboy Camera, and Super Gameboy a few years ago. :D

You could record gameplay from the PSP using custom firmware on the phat through plugins. It's only a matter of time before you can do it on the slim.

It kinda depends on what you want to record gameplay for though.

bread's done
Back