Is there a way to print out UPCs for games online?

andrew333

CAGiversary!
I am thinking about doing a massive trade-in of my current gen games but I am not excited about brown-bagging 60 games into a store and finding out how crappy the prices are (and then have to peel little stickers off each game they don't want).

I was curious if there was a way to print out a sheet with the UPCs of my games and then bring that into the store for scanning.

Any thoughts?

I was thinking of doing the same thing, but thought that there might be a list for all the trade in prices.

That or wait until they have those trade in deals.

I'd check with the store first to see if they'll do that for you or not.

It seems like more work to me to look up all of the UPCs, generate them, print them all on a few sheets, get an employee to give you quotes from that sheet, note which ones are enough for you to want to trade, go home or out to your car to pick out those to bring back in to actually trade. (And wait in line again.)

Vs. just bringing them in and having the guy scan each one before doing anything like put a sticker on it and you quickly say 'yeah' or 'nope' to each quote.

But that's just me.

Either way I'd pick a low traffic time to have the guy do trade quotes on 60 games. That'll take a while.

[quote name='wubb']I'd check with the store first to see if they'll do that for you or not.

It seems like more work to me to look up all of the UPCs, generate them, print them all on a few sheets, get an employee to give you quotes from that sheet, note which ones are enough for you to want to trade, go home or out to your car to pick out those to bring back in to actually trade. (And wait in line again.)

Vs. just bringing them in and having the guy scan each one before doing anything like put a sticker on it and you quickly say 'yeah' or 'nope' to each quote.

But that's just me.

Either way I'd pick a low traffic time to have the guy do trade quotes on 60 games. That'll take a while.[/QUOTE]

it was a bit of a pain, really just a matter to typing up the 12 digit upcs from the back of my games (thus i didn't have to look them up); it was nice as i was able to take it to game rush and best buy without having to lug 65 games and have best buy put little stickers on them, the in-store stuff was very smooth, traded in 32 games

bread's done
Back