Is there an idiot's guide to running emulations on the PSP?

mick16

CAGiversary!
I'm dying to start playing some NES games on my PSP, but I can't quite follow what I'm supposed to do to accomplish the goal. I downloaded KXploit and NesterJ, but am not sure where to go from there. Can anybody give me a link or some directions to follow?

Also, how big of a Memory card do I need to upgrade to play the games? Will 256MB suffice or do I need to go bigger?

Thanks in advance.

You put two folders on the PSP in the GAME folder and put roms in the ROMS folder. Sorry, I really can't see how its very tough to do. www.psphacks.com has a forum, register, and read the FAQs.

I guess I'm just stupid then because it doesn't seem that obvious to me after searching the web. Thanks anyway.

I was not calling you stupid, but the fact that you found the KXplot pack leads me to beleive you would know how to install it. Like I said, www.psphacks.com has a forum, and they have a very detailed FAQ that will tell you exactly how to install it correctly.

If not, there is a thread directly below this one titled "Firmware 1.5 HACKED" with 200+ posts. I wouild reccomend visit there before starting an entirley new thread where this answer has most likley already been answered numerous times.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55287

I figured it out finally. Thanks again for trying to help.

I couldn't quite grasp that KXPloit created the 2 subfolders and you just put the emulator program with all its files as well as the Rom files in that folder.

It's freaking sweet playing NES Ice Hockey again.

bread's done
Back