Is there any deals for XBOX1?

2nd that query on an old xbox... I wanna make a media center (and play halo)

I guess I just wanna know about how much I should be able to find one for these days. eBay prices are all over the place

I'm also into making these lastgen systems into something useful. XBMC is one of the best open source projects I have ever seen and it makes this system an item that will be hot for ebayers for awhile so I don't really know if you can find a deal on ebay but I'm assuming B&Ms have already clearance'd this item. As for GS and other used system sellers does anyone know if they will ever reduce their prices in the near future?

I have one for sale. Contact me if you guys are interested, I have selling references.

The thing is: It's a bundle and I'd like to get rid of everything rather than parting out.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Yeah, I've been kind of wishing I still had my old Xbox. Emulators + Media Center FTW![/quote]

PSP Much?

[quote name='mrblinG22']PSP Much?[/QUOTE]

nope

I have a modded psp, and XBMC is a completely different beast. Also many people prefer watching high quality media on a good size screen, rather than on a small portable. I don't think a family would enjoy scrunching up tight to watch a movie on a psp.

bread's done
Back