Is there any site that allows you to earn MS Points?

electronicthroat

CAGiversary!
At one time, I though the Microsoft's Live Search Club allowed you to choose that as a prize. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong. I checked there site last night and didn't see that listed as one of the prizes.

Anyway, does anyone know of any website/program that allows you to earn MS points? (Without having to do offers and crap like that?)

[quote name='lilboo']No, your only method on getting free points is to do those freebie sites.[/quote]

Yup, you can only get them for free from the freebie sites. Prize rebel is the easiest and credits the quickest.

1600 points card is $14.99 at Target. Use the $10 off Xbox 360 software coupon (search CAG for the coupon / forum), then use same coupon for a $4.99 XBL game and add a filler for afree 1600 point card and free $4.99 XBL Game. :) Rinse and repeat however many times you want.

[quote name='RamHawk']1600 points card is $14.99 at Target. Use the $10 off Xbox 360 software coupon (search CAG for the coupon / forum), then use same coupon for a $4.99 XBL game and add a filler for afree 1600 point card and free $4.99 XBL Game. :) Rinse and repeat however many times you want.[/quote]

That deal is dead.

bread's done
Back