Is there any way to stay permanently logged in to CAG?

aerotive

CAGiversary!
Every few days I have to log in to CAG--is there any way to stay logged in? Same thing happens with my home computers, work computer, & iPhone, so I think it's an account setting or the way CAG sets cookies.

[quote name='aerotive']Every few days I have to log in to CAG--is there any way to stay logged in? Same thing happens with my home computers, work computer, & iPhone, so I think it's an account setting or the way CAG sets cookies.[/quote]

Nope, you should just need to tick the mark or allow your browser to save the password or something like that.

Yeah, it never stays logged in for me, either. Even if a tick "stay logged in", or "remember me" or whatever it says, if I close the browser window and come back it makes me log in again

Check your browser to make sure it's letting cookies be saved in the browser. I had this issue for a while in Firefox 3, until I changed it back to allow cookies, allow third-party cookies, and to keep cookies until they expire. It should be something similar in the browser's security or privacy settings, depending on the browser you're using.

bread's done
Back