is this a good deal

sircheatsalot

CAG Veteran
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 1GB
PSP USB Cable
Lumines
PSP(w/o a few accesories i dont care about)
PSP Playgear Pocket Case

all for $344.23 with shipping

All that stuff would cost you around $450-460 retail, so it's a deal, just not that great of one, especially if its all used.

I'd say it is a fair price, but not really a great deal. It's still going to save you at least $30-$40 compared to buying everything new if that includes taxes though.

lets see, the average 1gb card goes for about $90 (online sales of course), Lumines & Untold are starting to show up for $30 often, Playgear is 20$, Cable is 5$ average and comes with most portable devices (i.e. camera's, mp3 players) so odds are you already have one, and PSP is $250 online purchase can get you TAX off & in some cases S/H as well. so all of that add's up to $425 "NEW", so in answer to your question "NO" its defenitely not a good deal, $350 + S/H would be a good deal, used is used, the seller is either trying to pimp you or spent a hefty amount locally and trying to recoup, regardless you could do better.

I think it's a pretty good deal. the PSP and memory card alone would run you close to $400

bread's done
Back