Is this a good deal?

phammerz

CAGiversary!
Hi,

I have the chance to get a Sony PSP with 1gig Sandisk, Play Gear Case, and Burnout Legends for 235. What is the typical price break down for each? Cuz i heard the PSP might be dropping in price soon. So anyways what do you guys think?

[quote name='bostonfrontier']yeah, the psp is dropping to $199 next month to combat the Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

Sony has gone on record and stated that the PSP will stick at $249.99 for a while. Why would they want a portable to compete with a console? I seriously doubt it will drop in price, and if you're reporting false information.. uhh.. I dunno what to say here.

I say go for the deal.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']yeah, the psp is dropping to $199 next month to combat the Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

if the price drop does happen ill pick one up

If the system is in good condition, sounds like a damn good deal to me. One of the best games for it, a large amount of storage, and it's below retail for the system alone. And yes, Sony has stated there is absolutely no chance of a price drop this year. And when it does come, it won't be a price drop anyway. They will just finally make the non-"Value Pack" PSP available in the US. What is currently on the market for $250 will still be $250.

It took like 10 months for the DS to get a price drop, and the PSP is out for about 7 months. A price drop likely wont be until after Xmas.

bread's done
Back