Tom Clanceys Splinter Cell Pandora tommorow
Street Hoops
Street Hoops 2
Bloody Roar Primal Fury
Mario Kart Double Dash
SRS Street Racing Syndicate
The Italian Job
Time Splitters 2

[quote name='Scorch']Wrong forum, and duh, you dumbass. Jump on the deal.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

No. It's a horrible deal. Where is it coming from? I want to make sure that this guy doesn't rip anyone off...:bouncy:

There is no Street Hoops 2 game (just mentioning it if you are buying this since they either got the game name wrong or are stating there are more games than their actually are)

I was just wondering. I have to drive 75 miles to pick it up from this lady. You know all the high gas prices these days! lol I already have GCN, just buying to get the games! lol:lol::cool:

[quote name='EllsinoreOutlaw']GCN, 1controller, 4 memory cards, hookups plus thes games for "$125?"

Tony Hawks Underground
Top Gun combat zone
NBA courtside 2002
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Def Jam Fight for New York
NFL Blitz 2003
AR Enhance (this one disc has 100 games)
Def Jam Vendetta
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed Underground 2
Resident Evil 2
Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour
Tom Clanceys Splinter Cell Pandora tommorow
Street Hoops
Street Hoops 2
Bloody Roar Primal Fury
Mario Kart Double Dash
SRS Street Racing Syndicate
The Italian Job
Time Splitters 2[/QUOTE]

Well, me and the wife pick-up this deal today. Not one of them came with their cases or have any of there booklets! Oh well, its all good. I going to sell the console with hook-ups, 1 controller, 1 memory card and the game Turok Evolution for $80 to a friend of the family. I walk off $45 for 20 games. Not bad deal!:cool:

[quote name='YoshiFan1']There is no Street Hoops 2 game (just mentioning it if you are buying this since they either got the game name wrong or are stating there are more games than their actually are)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they type the wrong game in the list she sent me. Its NBA Street Vol.2..;)

bread's done
Back