Is this a good idea?

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Wouldn't it be sweet if GoldenEye: Rouge agent came with a controlled shaped like the N64 one, i.e, only one joystick and a trigger?
Is this a good idea or does it make you think

ME
(':imwithst:')

Edit: I changed GE to goldeneye.

i know i wouldn't buy a n64-ish controller just to play Rogue Agent. This would be cool though (taking a page from Halo 2): Include the original multiplayer stages from GoldenEye in the new game.
It probably wouldn't happen though since Rare made the first one and this one is EA.

Here's the deal folks, other than the name & james bond theme this wil lhave NOTHING to do with the original. It's just EA using the name to revive a slumping series. The best you can hope for is a decent FPS...

...But don't hold your breath

[quote name='peteloaf']Here's the deal folks, other than the name & james bond theme this wil lhave NOTHING to do with the original. It's just EA using the name to revive a slumping series. The best you can hope for is a decent FPS...

...But don't hold your breath[/quote]
Yeah, I already know that this is very different from the original and you're spot on about EA exploiting the name. My earlier post and the I'm guessing OP's was like wishful thinking. But from what I've seen from Agent Under Fire and Everything or Nothing is that EA can make damn good Bond games too. I am optimistic about this one and it'll never match the N64 GoldenEye but it should be good.

I'm telling you guys, Time Splitters 2 is this generations goldeneye. Its made by the same programmers that made goldeneye (Free Radical).

[quote name='int80h']I'm telling you guys, Time Splitters 2 is this generations goldeneye. Its made by the same programmers that made goldeneye (Free Radical).[/quote]

Time Splitters 2 is a damn fine co-op FPS, since it's so cheap I would realy recommend this one also

Timesplitters 3 is goin to be hard, Free Radicals is a great studio and it headed by a former Rare guy who worked on GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. Also Second Sight by them looks good.

bread's done
Back