Is this a Good or Bad decision?

liquidy_poo

CAG Veteran
Before I even say anything else, I'm letting you know that I won't change my mind unless somebody comes up with a really, and I mean REALLY excellent point to shove me in the other direction--but here goes nothing.

Once I get my DS (it's happening one way or the other) I'm planning on selling my GBA along with my GBC games to the highest bidder (my best bet is to start asking around at school, and see how it goes from there) but keep all my GBA games for obvious reasons. My GBC games aren't really worth keeping, either: Space Invaders, Donkey Kong Country, and 1942. I just want some feedback from anybody who's willing to put their 2 cents in, because it's just better to be more informed about a decision before putting it into action. Come to think of it, I may get rid of two of my GBA games: Namco Museum and Star Wars-Jedi Power Battles.

As I mentioned before, just give me some helpful feedback.

One more thing: if I end up selling/trading the above mentioned stuff here on CAG, I could use the following GBA manuals as part of a trade:
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (with Four Swords)

I don't see anything wrong with doing that, although I'd have some sort of backup so that you can play any cheap and good GBC games that you may pick up along the way

[quote name='Scorch']..you're acting like this is a huge decision, how much are you expecting to get for those games?[/quote]

I'm not expecting too much, it's just that I'm a little curious of what other people think about it (other than the people who'll just shoot this topic down because they thought it was a waste of time).

I'm thinking about wearing a red shirt tomorrow. Either my spiderman shirt or my old navy one. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm just curious as to what other people think I should do about this because I cannot make decisions on my own yet.

Oh, by the way, I have no life, please kill me.

[quote name='bmulligan']I'm thinking about wearing a red shirt tomorrow. Either my spiderman shirt or my old navy one. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm just curious as to what other people think I should do about this because I cannot make decisions on my own yet.

Oh, by the way, I have no life, please kill me.[/quote]

Feels good to have a warm welcome to a new forum.

[quote name='bmulligan']I'm thinking about wearing a red shirt tomorrow. Either my spiderman shirt or my old navy one. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm just curious as to what other people think I should do about this because I cannot make decisions on my own yet.

Go with The Spiderman shirt its friday tomorrow !

oh well.. how would you like to die

[quote name='liquidy_poo'][quote name='bmulligan']I'm thinking about wearing a red shirt tomorrow. Either my spiderman shirt or my old navy one. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm just curious as to what other people think I should do about this because I cannot make decisions on my own yet.

Feels good to have a warm welcome to a new forum.[/quote]

I don't understand waht you're asking either, but as far as I can understand it, I'd suggest going ahead with your plans.

Ignore the assmasters.

If you will never play them again isn't it better to have money for new things that you will play with then to have old things that might hold good memories sitting around collecting dust. Sell them. I just traded my games in at gamestop and got a great deal and I was only expecting $10.

Sounds like a plan. Even though it already was.

Gah! Anyway, thanks for, well, you know, being a good person rather than an Asshat. I'll just post witty comebacks as fast as I can think of them...not that they always come quickly. Bleh, I don't even care about being insulted anyway, I like making the antagonists look like idiots.

[quote name='liquidy_poo']Sounds like a plan. Even though it already was.

Gah! Anyway, thanks for, well, you know, being a good person rather than an Asshat. I'll just post witty comebacks as fast as I can think of them...not that they always come quickly. Bleh, I don't even care about being insulted anyway, I like making the antagonists look like idiots.[/quote]

You know I got insulted the other day and he did a really good job at making himself look like an idiot. I am glad you can take insults with a grain of salt. :D

Several grains of salt! Ever try taking a little handful of salt and tossing it all in your mouth? Hahaha, I'm so screwed up...

It's probably going to end up being at the most, around $40 (if I'm lucky), so it'll just be pocket money that I'll use whenever I see something I want.

Dude, i think it's sort of a no brainer. get rid of your old system, keep any of the games that you like and use the money to get stuff you want. is it that hard of a decision?

Well, for one thing, I may end up missing my GBA in some way or another. Alright, I'm kidding. Seriously, I'm too tired to take crap from people right now, any posts after this, I'll check out tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow anyway.

Bleh, I don't even care about being insulted ...

Stop lying to yourself. Calling me an asshat only reveals your insecurity about it.

Hahaha, I'm so screwed up...

That's better !

Sorry if you were insulted. I was trying to illustrate the ridiculousness of your topic. You should just make a trade thread and see what you could get for your games, then make your own decision.

And since this topic isn't about games, it's about you so it's in the wrong forum.

I would advise you to sell the GBC games if you don't like them and like the selling price. However, as aforementioned, you should keep the GBA just because it can play any old GBC or GB games that you may come across.

bread's done
Back