Is this a good tv? Little help?

spamjizz

CAGiversary!
Ive been looking for a cheap lcd-hd(30"+) ever since I bought the 360 and this is the best deal($699.00) which doesnt involve shipping(i can go pick it up) ive found so far. So what do you guys think? Also It comes with a 1 year warranty and I called the 1-800# on the Westinghouse site and the lady said if I had any problems the nearest service center was the Geek-Squad at whatever BB I buy it at. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7680011&productCategoryId=pcmcat95100050006&type=product&cmp=++&id=1134703181778

There's a rumor going around that BB will do 30% off all TVs besides a few 1080p models. If true, it could be a great deal.

That Westinghouse is a great set. I got it a week ago and it's terrific. Use the 12% off RZ coupon and it's $615. Great deal.

Circuit City is really good. On a tv its better to buy a good tv and have a good brand.. plus they match prices and you can use a coupon... Cna't beat them in selection better than bestbuy...

i picked this tv up yesterday and it looks light years better in my home than it did set up in the store, if there hadnt been a 30 return on it i wouldnt have bought it. glad i did. im very very pleased with it.

Probably a dumb question, but what does this mean:
1366 x 768 pixel resolution

Does that mean that the resolution is about 720p?

I hooke dmine up via VGA, so you can select that exact resolution. Instead of picking 480p, 720p, 1080i in the system settings, it lets you select 1360 x 768. Looks great.

bread's done
Back