Is this a problem?

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So, I got my DS today. And well, I couldn't find a Hori screen protector. So, I got a pelican one bundled with some styluses.

I am wondering if this is going to leave some stickey residue on the DS. Lets hope not. And even if it does, I'm wondering if I'll be able to take that off. Cuz, I really didn't want to wait until I could find some Hori ones.

And where can I get the Hori ones?

Quick responses appreciated!

Thanks,
Acrylic

[quote name='Acrylic']So, I got my DS today. And well, I couldn't find a Hori screen protector. So, I got a pelican one bundled with some styluses.

I am wondering if this is going to leave some stickey residue on the DS. Lets hope not. And even if it does, I'm wondering if I'll be able to take that off. Cuz, I really didn't want to wait until I could find some Hori ones.

And where can I get the Hori ones?

Quick responses appreciated!

Thanks,
Acrylic[/QUOTE]
Ask at EB for the Hori ones, they keep them behind the counter. When I got mine, they were unusually happy to give them to me.

[quote name='botticus']Ask at EB for the Hori ones, they keep them behind the counter. When I got mine, they were unusually happy to give them to me.[/QUOTE]

I don't have an EB where I'm from. All I have really is a gamestop and a best buy. neither had hori. so i was SOL there.

Alrighty, thanks! for a second, I thought it was really bad that I used a pelican screen protector. And I have no reason to put the top one on, so I didnt.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']No, the Pelican protector for the bottom screen is cling. Don't use the one for the top one though, the border is adhesive on that one.[/QUOTE]

True... I made the mistake of applying the top one not long after I got my DS. Piece of crap screen protector started to get air bubbles under it after about two weeks so I pulled it off, which of course resulted in adhesive residue all around my pristine DS.

I lived a cold, sad, desolate existence until some kind soul on here recommended rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth to remove it.

bread's done
Back