Is this Legit??

I don't know if that specific one is legitimate, but I have been taking legit net surveys for years now. I'm not getting rich, but an extra 1-10 bucks for 5-30 minutes of 'work' while sitting at my computer is a pleasant bonus; I've also gotten a couple video games, and a couple household products to 'test'.
I'll sign up for that one, to check it out.

My Rule One: THEY pay YOU, YOU DON'T pay THEM. NEVER give your CC info to a 'survey' company.

okay, just signed up for them. I'm not getting a good feel from them, they seem too focused on referrals and links to other sites, but so far, they only have my email address.

GoZing and Surveyspot are a couple of legitimate ones.

[quote name='dtcarson']I don't know if that specific one is legitimate, but I have been taking legit net surveys for years now. I'm not getting rich, but an extra 1-10 bucks for 5-30 minutes of 'work' while sitting at my computer is a pleasant bonus; I've also gotten a couple video games, and a couple household products to 'test'.
I'll sign up for that one, to check it out.

My Rule One: THEY pay YOU, YOU DON'T pay THEM. NEVER give your CC info to a 'survey' company.

okay, just signed up for them. I'm not getting a good feel from them, they seem too focused on referrals and links to other sites, but so far, they only have my email address.

GoZing and Surveyspot are a couple of legitimate ones.[/QUOTE]

how much does gozing give you per survey ?

Between 50 cents and ten bucks each is the most I've earned for surveys I have qualified for and finished. Most are around 1-2 dollars.

i shall sign up for some survey things, i always have about 2 extra hours after school i can do stuff, that is usually when i watch tv but i could do both..thanks for that info.

pincone research is the best survey company 5 bucks per survey always paid within a week by check and sometimes get free goodies to try out. By far the best one.

As others said never pay to join a survey group They pay YOU!

Well, I'm not impressed with Surveyclub.
So far all I've gotten is "welcome, we're working on getting surveys for you, but hey, please try this report."
Today I got an email saying "Our emails are bouncing!" Um, no they're not--I got this one.
I'm going to probably cancel them.

Sites that play music as soon as you enter them aren't designed with you in mind.

And why do you people give them real email addresses anyway? There are services like spamgourmet around.

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']Yeah I tried some survey sites gave out my email address and now I cant stop gettin spam:([/QUOTE]

Same here. I thought i would try it out becuase it seemed simple enough. Took a few and now im flooded with spam. I had about 45 in my inbox the first day and 62 in my bulk email folder. Yay for spam..

bread's done
Back