Is this picture offensive?

alteredbeast

CAGiversary!
pod_20040517.jpg
:rofl:

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']And yet ANOTHER poll for 2nite.
When will this end? J/W :D[/quote]

I will create a poll, asking how many more polls I should make tonight...

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']And yet ANOTHER poll for 2nite.
When will this end? J/W :D[/quote]

I will create a poll, asking how many more polls I should make tonight...[/quote]
That's not necessary...

[quote name='kaji7p56']Why is Ron Jeremy dressed like Mario?[/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong; however, I remeber there being a thread where some posted this pic, and then the person with legal rights to the picture posted a response. Was it defender? Maybe I am just sleepy (Almost 3 am here), yet my memory recalls that a CAGer may have had the pic created for a publication.

EDIT: Found it!!! ^^ Check the link to the post...
Defender was the person who attested to owning the set of pictures

[quote name='defender']Can I ask where you got that Ron Jeremy picture? I own the copyright on them. Please LMK from what site it was taken.

And no..I am not joking. I own the set of photos. I had them commissioned and I paid RJ for a photoshoot. I have his signature on file that I own these.[/quote]

[quote name='PapiChullo']If you have to ask if something's offensive, chances are that it is. :D[/quote]

Cool, let me try it:

Is Duke University offensive? :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='PapiChullo']If you have to ask if something's offensive, chances are that it is. :D[/quote]

Cool, let me try it:

Is Duke University offensive? :lol:[/quote]

YES! I am offended by anything devil related! OMG! :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='PapiChullo']If you have to ask if something's offensive, chances are that it is. :D[/quote]

Cool, let me try it:

Is Duke University offensive? :lol:[/quote]

No, but it is one of the best universites in the nation. :D

that's great. reminds me of dolomite, if anyone has seen those movies. he was so black when he hid in the shadows, the only thing you could see were his lips.

[quote name='valance']that's great. reminds me of dolomite, if anyone has seen those movies. he was so black when he hid in the shadows, the only thing you could see were his lips.[/quote]

Better than Solid Snake!

:lol: Nope, theyre not one bit offensive, at least to me. But then again people tell me I'm not right in the head too. :roll:

bread's done
Back