Is this racism or simply people with valid concerns?

I wonder, with all of these democrats running around, making racist accusations, demonizing crowds of people... What about the economy?

The same economy that went in the shitter due to the liberal republican spending? Is all of this demonizing and fighting helping anything?

is it even helping the democrat party?

It's only fitting that while democrats everywhere fight US citizens, the democrat president fights a state. Nothing about getting jobs back, just fight states, extend unemployment, and demonize anyone who dare question you! And you guys honestly wonder why us citizens dislike you as much as they did the republicans.

Your party will be out of power come november, and you fools can cry racism all you want. But the truth is, you can't get along and treat us citizens like shit if they disagree.

[quote name='AdultLink']I wonder, with all of these democrats running around, making racist accusations, demonizing crowds of people... What about the economy?

The same economy that went in the shitter due to the liberal republican spending? Is all of this demonizing and fighting helping anything?

It's only fitting that while democrats everywhere fight US citizens, the democrat president fights a state. Nothing about getting jobs back, just fight states, extend unemployment, and demonize anyone who dare question you! And you guys honestly wonder why us citizens dislike you as much as they did the republicans.

Your party will be out of power come november, and you fools can cry racism all you want. But the truth is, you can't get along and treat us citizens like shit if they disagree.[/QUOTE]

Well that was a pointless, self serving post that treats anyone who disagrees with you like crap. But hey, it's cool. Just keep calling the kettle black.

[quote name='dohdough']Apparently, if there's a hint of black on white racism, people get fired. If it's actual white on black racism, you get elected to Congress, the Senate, earn millions of dollars on radio and tv shows, and can start your own "political party."

So maybe I'd like to live in your willfully ignorant world instead.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Wow, so now only black people get fired for racism? when did Don Imus get elected to Congress?

[quote name='cindersphere'] Well that was a pointless, self serving post that treats anyone who disagrees with you like crap. But hey, it's cool. Just keep calling the kettle black.[/QUOTE]

Yeah seriously who the fuck was he talking to when he wrote that?

Can't disagree with a Republican, gotcha.

[quote name='AdultLink']I wonder, with all of these democrats running around, making racist accusations, demonizing crowds of people... What about the economy?

Your party will be out of power come november, and you fools can cry racism all you want. But the truth is, you can't get along and treat us citizens like shit if they disagree.[/QUOTE]
You dumbshit, we're talking about this because of the thread topic, go to another thread if you want to talk about the economy, immigration, etc.

Your stupidity is an insult to the man who's picture you use as an avatar.

I'm not republican, but I don't expect the people here to have reading comprehension skills. You certainly didn't know what a non basement is with curtains last time.

btw its democratic president not democrat president. I don't expect people like you to have reading comprehension skills. You certainly failed at math last time.

[quote name='AdultLink']I'm not republican, but I don't expect the people here to have reading comprehension skills. You certainly didn't know what a non basement is with curtains last time.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not a republican, but definitely an elitist troll. We have reading comprehension skills, you just don't have decent writing skills.

[quote name='Clak']I'm not making this shit up dude, I can't believe you've never heard of that.[/QUOTE]

I guess I just wasn't raised to think like that. I could give my personal blahblahblah story, but it isn't really necessary. I honestly didn't think people actually believed in that kind of crap.

[quote name='Msut77']You mean people besides Mel Gibson?[/QUOTE]

I know he called and cussed out his wife, but don't really have any idea what he said. Guess I'll have to go google his whole ranting thing.

[quote name='perdition(troy']I guess I just wasn't raised to think like that. I could give my personal blahblahblah story, but it isn't really necessary. I honestly didn't think people actually believed in that kind of crap.

I know he called and cussed out his wife, but don't really have any idea what he said. Guess I'll have to go google his whole ranting thing.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm3YrTk7qTY

About the 1:00 minute mark.

Certain dipshits forgave him for his previous antisemitic rant. Will they forgive him for this crazy racist/misogynist rant? Or does everyone get '1'?

I still laugh when I think about his first little drunken Hitler impression. I don't know about you guys, but I know when I'm drunk I tend to rant about the Jews too.

bread's done
Back