Is this really the going price for Goonies II complete???

i'm calling BS, but having the box and everything is worth a little something. 30 bucks? no way, more like 15-18, if you find the right buyer

No. I always wondered that when I was a kid when this game came out. Why make a game after a nonexistant movie. Why not name it Goonies. There was never a Goonies one game.

BTW I am currently watching Goonies that's why I checked it out on ebay. What a shocker I found. :lol:

-Morpheus

[quote name='Morpheus']No. I always wondered that when I was a kid when this game came out. Why make a game after a nonexistant movie. Why not name it Goonies. There was never a Goonies one game.

BTW I am currently watching Goonies that's why I checked it out on ebay. What a shocker I found. :lol:

-Morpheus[/quote]

Maybe they were gonna make a sequel to the movie and had the storyline all set up but cut it, and just used it to make the game........ok ya sorry im dumb :oops:

Yeah it is. And the game wasn't that bad either. :D

Do the Truffle Shuffle!!!

-Morpheus

PS You're not dumb janglypangly. Its a slim possiblity though, but I hardly doubt it.

"Wow, Triple stones!!!" :lol:

I wonder how much my complete copy of metal gear would go for? Also there was a goonies 1 game they released it for the famicom and it was a playchoice-10 game. Im not sure if it ever was released on the NES though

Ah, that would explain the 2 then.

-Morpheus

What a name for a pirate. One eyed Willy. :lol: I completely forgot his name.

They are supposed to be making a new Goonies movies now. All of the original cast all grown up, plus a new batch of kids. I'm sure it will suck hardcore.

Actually I think there was a first Goonies game but it only came out in Japan.

And the auction lists foam as part of the set. It's been so long since I opened a NES game...did they use foam in the original packaging? I always though foam was put in boxes by video stores and the like so the box wouldn't be crushed while on display.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Actually I think there was a first Goonies game but it only came out in Japan.[/quote]

I think you're right. I remember hearing rumors about that.

My boyfriend swears this was one of his favorite games growing up, and one of the first games he ever beat. That's still a lot of $ though.

That sleeve is BS - Konami made the game so the sleeve should be blank and not say "Nintendo" on the side. It's not the original.

The thing I remember most about the game is how they kept playing that damn song in the background the whole time... I can still hear it now

bread's done
Back