Is this reliable

Depends what store you order from. Pricewatch only lists prices from different stores. I've ordered off PW referrals a number of times without any problems, but YMMV.

Pricewatch has a feedback feature now, so you can see which stores do the best. Be sure to actually read the feedback to make sure people aren't just being vindictive or are morons to begin with.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Pricewatch has a feedback feature now, so you can see which stores do the best. Be sure to actually read the feedback to make sure people aren't just being vindictive or are morons to begin with.[/quote]
Ya, there is a lot of bashing between stores on there. Pricewatch was awesome back in 97-98

I order all of my parts from Newegg.... i don't even look at other stores anymore as i trust them more then any other.

I ordered nearly every part for the computer I’m going to build from newegg. The videocard will come on Monday and I think Ill build it on Wednesday. Newegg is highly recommended. One thing is if the page says it has free super saver shipping you might get charged several dollars for handling.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I ordered nearly every part for the computer I’m going to build from newegg. The videocard will come on Monday and I think Ill build it on Wednesday. Newegg is highly recommended. One thing is if the page says it has free super saver shipping you might get charged several dollars for handling.[/quote]

There is only an additional charge if you select ruch process my order. I have never done that, becuase they usuallyship everything same day.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='Kaijufan']I ordered nearly every part for the computer I’m going to build from newegg. The videocard will come on Monday and I think Ill build it on Wednesday. Newegg is highly recommended. One thing is if the page says it has free super saver shipping you might get charged several dollars for handling.[/quote]

There is only an additional charge if you select ruch process my order. I have never done that, becuase they usuallyship everything same day.[/quote]
Actually I think your right. I check that order, and I got the deal they had where I ordered a certain mother board and processor, and I got a free copy of Far Cry. I think that they charged me for shipping the OEM version of Far Cry.

bread's done
Back