Is This worth it for ME2 ?

Korahn

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking of the trade 3 get it free thing at EB Games for Mass Effect 2. Possibly Halo 3, Force Unleashed, and GTA IV since I don't play online multiplayer often, if at all, and I've played through the single player a few times on each.

I'd trade in Rock Band - since I exported the songs to RB2 - but it's only valued at $6.75 TIV. Any other above $8 game I have I am in no way willing to part with. (SF IV, Ghostbusters, Arkham Asylum, Oblivion GOTY, RB2, Fallout 3 GOTY. Everything else is not eligible)

Worth it?

You probably won't get any more than $20 for each on Kijiji, so yes, it's more or less worth it. Trade 3s are pretty much the only cases where it's worth it to trade in with EB.

Yeah trading in those three is your best bet to ME2. If you're hesitant, I'm sure sales will pop up where you can snag those three games for less than the $23.33 you'll get for each of them

I am not a fan of those trade in promotions but when you think about it, the 3 games you listed for the trade wont be easy to sell by yourself. Everyone who was interested in those titles already have them !

I'm gonna wait a little, I haven't finished Mass Effect 1 and I still have a lot of unfinished games. That and I'm trying to break from the bad habit of buying games and not playing them OR buying a new release and ignoring all the old games I have.

When I find it at 40$, I will jump on it... Just thin about all those relatively new games that had crazy price drops or sales in the recent months...
They are currently asking for 70$ in Canada ! that is too much for me.

bread's done
Back