Is Torchlight AWESOME or what???

hotelblvd

CAGiversary!
I beat the main campaign, I am now rolling through level 48, I have sunk 58 hours into this game and I am still enjoying every bit of it. I really wish they had added a multiplayer component though :whistle2:(

I have a beast of a warrior that regularly dishes out 8K-10K damage with his 32% Crit chance.

How about you? How many hours have you sunk into torchlight? What level are you on? How did you divvy up you skill points and what kind of character did you build?

P.S: I can barely contain my excitement for Diablo III !!!

This'll extend the life of the game for you guys :D

TorchLeech - Torchlight mod manager

Allows you to search up mods based on several factors, like rank/popularity/type. I haven't played Torchlight in a while, but there's plenty of awesome mods for the game. Even new classes.

Torchlight feels alot like what Diablo 3 would (for the most part), but with a slightly less serious tone, IMO. Needs more classes :)

Thanks for the link Rhett!

I've been meaning to do another playthrough of Torchlight. I played it when it first came out and got a little bored because I was on the normal difficulty level (I died maybe 4 times and 2 of those were on the last boss) and had no mods installed. But I still had a lot of fun, I liked the art style and the "diablo but improved" nature of it.

Wish I had waited to get it for $5 though. Not because I'm bummed that I paid $18 for it (pre-order discount), but I could have used that extra $13 toward one of the many other games that were coming out at that time.

[quote name='Ryukahn']The first 15-20 hours were really fun, but it got boring fast. Did they ever get multiplayer up and running?[/QUOTE]

They're releasing that in like...a year or so. There are people making progress on a mod to integrate multiplayer into Torchlight, though.

Yeah, it is awesome. I love the Ember Lance spell. It's like "Hold right mouse button to rape face".

The only real thing that is holding it back so far is just the lack of multiplayer.

It's a great game but playing any game of this type by yourself just blows.

I paid $5 and played it for almost 50 hours, so I definitely felt it was a good purchase :)

Like others mentioned, TorchLeech is great. And if there were multiplayer then I would definitely play some more.

bread's done
Back