Is Trauma Center Rare?

naes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Well, it seems that people are making it seem real rare or something, but at the Best Buy I go to, they had at least 10...

Are they rare? Should I pick a few upnext time I go?

[quote name='banpeikun']there isn't a DS game worth paying retail for to try to horde at this point.[/quote]

Agreed, but you should still pick up this game. I just finished it and I had a blast (although I almost threw the DS out the window b/c of the difficulty of the last couple of stages)

so are Wario Ware: Twisted and Lost In Blue rare??? I've seen crazy prices for these two used---but i've had no problem finding them new at most places

Lost In Blue may not be rare, but I bought the only copy I've seen in town (about 65,000 people) here in the past 6 months, so it can definitely be difficult to find.

No DS game is rare, period. After a while, like most games, they stop production. Trauma Center was one of them, along with Phoenix Wright, Lost in Blue, Castlevania...etc. Most of the games don't fetch more then $5-10 over MSRP on ebay.

[quote name='druciferwept']so are Wario Ware: Twisted and Lost In Blue rare??? I've seen crazy prices for these two used---but i've had no problem finding them new at most places[/QUOTE]

Twisted? No for sure. They're at all of the TRUs I go to. Each has at least a couple copies. Touched seems to be hard to find new. Haven't found one yet locally.

There's still a couple copies of TC at those same TRUs.

[quote name='gizmogc']No DS game is rare, period.[/QUOTE]

It's called Monopoly/Boggle/Yahtzee/Battleship. BTW, if anyone can hook me up with a copy, CML.

I just checked EBay and didn't realize Warioware Touched was so valueable. I'm glad I picked it up for $12.97 at Sears last year.

[quote name='anarchyburger']my local kmart has has wario ware touched, so i dont think its rare, not for me at least...[/quote]for most people, even the kmart store is pretty rare

Im having a hell of a time trying to find Wario Ware Touched...the ebay price are crazy. Im not spending 70.00+ for this game.

[quote name='seanr1221']Im having a hell of a time trying to find Wario Ware Touched...the ebay price are crazy. Im not spending 70.00+ for this game.[/QUOTE]

Not to hard to find used. But yes, new is another story. Been looking for a new copy since end of summer. I might have to bend and buy used.

[quote name='furyk']It's called Monopoly/Boggle/Yahtzee/Battleship. BTW, if anyone can hook me up with a copy, CML.[/quote]

I just snagged one for $7.50 at TRU. Hello ebay :)

I haven't seen Touched in a store for almost 2 years. And I never saw it under 35 dollars.

bread's done
Back