Is Vince McMahon really dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain to the class why this is worthy of it's own thread? Please check the wrestling thread next time. Detention!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Of course he is. Everything you see on TV is 100% real.[/quote]

Exactly! I know it's true because I saw Batman on TV earlier today.

Of course he is. It was purely coincidental that there was a camera filming and that it pulled back to get a shot of the entire limo before it exploded.

R.I.P. Vince

Yes Vince McMahon is dead.

Proof:

Yes. It just so happens that every major news station has managed to miss this story.

Oh, and... I read an article of the city's mayor, or something, confirming that an explosion did happen. A pyrotechnics group recorded the footage late Saturday night or something like that.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Yes Vince McMahon is dead.

Proof:

[/quote]

Wait... why is the WWE flag at half-mast, but the American Flag is not? Dun, dun, dun!

[quote name='Cracka']ban.[/quote]

Not sure why. I've seen far worse with nothing being said about it. Actually here is that post in other words if it makes you feel better: "Hello good sir, I would like to politely point out that this post doesn't warrant a thread of its own because there is a designated thread for all things wrestling related. Please re-direct your post to the wrestling thread. On second thought, jolly 'ole chap, refrain from posting pointless things as these when they have been covered already in the wrestling thread for at least a couple of pages. Thank you and have a great evening!" Is that better?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Wait... why is the WWE flag at half-mast, but the American Flag is not? Dun, dun, dun![/quote]

It's against the law to lower a flag to half staff unless you're mourning someone you've actually lost.. or something like that. Therefore, since he's not really dead, the US flag is raised up.

[quote name='Scorch']It's against the law to lower a flag to half staff unless you're mourning someone you've actually lost.. or something like that. Therefore, since he's not really dead, the US flag is raised up.[/quote]

Oh indeed. The comedy here is that WWE has tried so hard to make this look real, yet they dropped the ball on that shot big time.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Too bad Cena wasn't in the limo instead...[/quote]

Might've drawn more attention. WWE's writers aren't that clever though.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Might've drawn more attention. WWE's writers aren't that clever though.[/quote]

I actually had a friend of my moms ask me if Vince was really dead tonight. I explained how the WWE pulled it off and the person didn't believe me.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I actually had a friend of my moms ask me if Vince was really dead tonight. I explained how the WWE pulled it off and the person didn't believe me.[/quote]

Oh bother... show them the video again and how one of the puddles of water mysteriously vanishes as Vince gets into the limo. That should be enough of a give-a-way if you care enough to prove them wrong.

Whose catch phrase was that... Benoit's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back